Popular Posts

Sunday, March 6, 2016

FIRST FUCK

I still remember the first time my daddy fucked me.  I was in a little black outfit, black wig, fishnets, red lipstick, and a black blindfold.  He
came over and I dressed in the bathroom.  I put on my blindfold and open the bathroom door.  My daddy grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, molesting me.  His hand found my very tight virgin hole and it was already lubed.  He shoved his fingers in me and I remember it hurting, but I liked it.  He lead me blindfolded to the living room where he pushed me to my knees.  I had sucked him before and I loved it.  I took my time, sucking him, gagging on him, begging him to use my mouth.  He told me he was going to use my mouth then fuck me.  I was not sure I was ready, but I was so horny I was ready to try.  He bent me over the couch and lined his cock with my hole.  He is really thick and I was not sure how he would fit.  He fingered me a little more, alternating rubbing his cock on me and fingering me.  He then told me get ready to take him…it hurt.  He only was in a little and I cried out.  He grabbed my shoulder and pressed harder.  I cried out.  I wanted to be his girl, but he was tearing me open.  Once he was all the way in me I was moaning and crying.  I told him I was his slut and to please fuck me.  He did.  He came quick cause I was so tight, and my little ass was so torn up.  He left me ruined on my floor, cum leaking out of me.  I swore I would never do that again… He has fucked me dozens of times now

No comments:

Post a Comment